Thank you for your interest in being a food vendor at our 2018 events! Please complete the form below. Our events draw about 2000+ people. We limit the number of food vendors at each event. We will be getting back to Arts Fest food vendors at the end of April/beginning of May.
DATES AND FEES
– Arts Fest – June 16, 2018 10am-4pm (Fee $100). Cabot St closed from Judson to Bow.
– Block Party 1 – July 28, 5:30pm-9:30pm (Fee $100). Cabot St closed from Pond to Federal.
– Block Party 2 – Aug 25, 5:30pm-9:30pm (Fee $100). Cabot St closed from Pond to Federal.
– Beverly’s New Year – Dec 31, 3:30-7pm (Fee $100). Cabot St closed from Pond to Bow.
*Don’t send a check yet! We will get back to you once we review all of the applications.*
– ARTS FEST DETAILS – During Arts Fest, no hot or “messy” food can be served or cooked outside on Cabot Street due to the artist tents; it must be in the Pond St lot only. Arts Fest food vendors are located in the parking lot behind Brown’s Bikes; they are not located on Cabot Street. Arts Fest is an outdoor event held rain or shine.
– BLOCK PARTY DETAILS – Vendors are located on Cabot Street. THE BLOCK may be cancelled or postponed due to weather.
– BEVERLY’S NEW YEAR DETAILS – Vendors are located on Cabot Street. We need vendors that can work in cold and freezing weather. Hot drinks are a must.
– ATTENTION RESTAURANTS LOCATED ON CABOT STREET – If you’re a restaurant located in the event area on Cabot Street, you MAY be able to set up in front of your storefront, depending on your location and what you are serving. If you do NOT purchase the space in front of your storefront during these events, it is likely that another vendor will be set up directly in front of your door. You may use the 10×10 space to set up a canopy and sell food, or you may leave that space open and put balloons and/or a sign inviting people to come into your restaurant to eat during the event.
– All vendors are required to use a truck/trailer and/or a canopy at all events. Setting up just a table to serve food is not allowed.
We get so many compliments on the food served at our events, and it is all thanks to you. Please email if you have any questions (but the very best thing you can do is to complete the application). Only applications that are submitted online will be reviewed. Please contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org with all questions.