North Shore Bacon & Brew Fest 3
August 11 @ 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm$22 – $67
The 3rd annual North Shore Bacon + Brew Fest is Saturday, August 11 at the Raymond J. Bourque Ice Arena at Endicott College from 3:30-6:30pm. This event sold out last year so don’t delay!
VIP tix are $65 + fee. VIPs get in at 3:00 (ahead of the crowds and with close-in parking), unlimited sampling of VIP-only food, VIP-only spirits and a VIP swag bag (plus unlimited sampling of food and beer / cider in the general area).
General admission tix are $45 + fee. Ticket holders get unlimited sampling from 20 beer / cider vendors plus food bites made with bacon!
Designated Driver tix are $20 + fee and entitle holder to unlimited sampling of food! DDs must order their tix with the friend(s) they are driving.
DJ, raffles and more! Overnight parking at Endicott is available. This is a 21+ event. Please follow us on Facebook for all the latest news and vendors!
Beer and cider vendors:
- Artifact Cider
- Banded Horn Brewing
- Brown’s Brewing
- Willie’s Superbrew (formerly Farmer Willie’s)
- Fore River Brewing
- Ipswich Ale Brewery
- Jack’s Abby Craft Lagers
- Zero Gravity Beer
- Bantam Cider
- Narragansett Beer
- Down the Road Beer
- Mayflower Brewing
- True North Ale
- Portico Brewing Company
- Stoneface Brewing
- Gentile Brewing Company
- von Trapp Brewing
- Prospect Ciderworks
Spirits in VIP Area:
- Rumson’s Rum
- Boston Harbor Distillery
- Town Branch Bourbon / Rye and Pierce Lyons Whiskey
Serving Bacon Bites:
- Endicott College (Pulled Pork Sliders with Bacon Onion Jam. Mac & Cheese with Cheddar, Gouda and Bacon Sauce. Smoked turkey BLT on Parisian Bread w Bacon-Chipotle Mayor. Broccoli – Bacon Slaw. BLT Flatbread Pizza. Thousands of pieces of sweet and savory bacon.)
- Evviva Cucina (truffle chips with bacon dip)
- Karl’s Sausage Kitchen (maple & bacon nurnberger sausage, sauerkraut with bacon)
- Melt Ice Cream
- Speakeasy Donuts (with Gentile Brewing beer glaze and smoked bacon)
- Super Sub – steak and cheese bites
Thank You to Our Sponsors: