The Beverly Arts District (“BAD”) was launched in 2014 by Beverly Main Streets, in partnership with the City of Beverly and Montserrat College of Art, as a demonstration of our collective commitment to arts and culture and working artists. A diverse community of talented artists study, open their businesses and hone their crafts here. We recognize a “local” artist as one who lives, works or studies in Beverly.
Our goals are to:
- Facilitate collaborations among artists, spaces, businesses and organizations
- Create an identity we can build on
- Offer new opportunities for residents and visitors to create and experience art
- Build a support system for artists
- Leverage the resources and strengths of the Main Streets program
We invite any local artist to create an Artist Profile and let the world know about you!